We offer "Pet Friendly Hotel" service for our guests who have pets so that they are not separated from their friends on holiday.
We know that your pet is a valuable member of your family.
In order for you, your pet friend and other guests who may have some sensitivities (such as trauma, allergy, fear, etc.) to be happy and peaceful during their holiday, we can accept pets under the conditions we set.
Thank you for complying with the specified conditions.
Barut Hemera Terms & Conditions for Pet Admission:
- As with all the other indoor areas, pets are not allowed in the reception and lobby areas, so please keep your pet in a carrier bag during check-in.
- Pets weighing up to 8 kg are welcome.
- The accommodation fee for pets is € 25 per day, payment can be settle upon check-in to cover the duration of the stay.
- Tropical species and species with international travel bans are not allowed.
- The valid vaccination record must be presented during the check-in. Animals without passport/vaccination record cannot be accepted.
- They can only be walked on a leash on the walkways within the hotel, hygiene rules must be followed during walking.
- They cannot be stroll at any area other than the specifieds.
- The needs of the pet such as care, feeding, walking must be carried out by the owner.
- Maximum "1" pet can stay in the same room.
- If your pet is not happy travelling or staying in a place other than the area where it lives, we recommend that you do not bring your pet friend with you for its peace of mind.
- In case of a complaint about the noise in a Pet Friendly room, the hotel management will ask the room owner to provide a solution.
- If the noise cannot be resolved, it may be requested to terminate the stay.
- Hotelier retains the right to confirm pet bookings if Pet Friendly rooms are available. Since the determined Deluxe Garden view rooms will be adapted to the pet friendly concept, it will not be possible to stay in rooms other than the room type and number which are determined by the hotel management.
- Pets cannot be brought directly to the hotel without prior approval from the hotel.
- The hotel management has retain the rights to request the passport information of the pet to be accommodated at the reservation stage or before check-in, if necessary.
- Time of the room cleaning must be communicated and determined in advance. During the cleaning process, pets should be out of the room.
- You agree that you are responsible for any personal injury and damage to hotel equipment caused by your pet. Our hotel management does not accept any debts and damages that may arise for this reason and our management cannot be held responsible for such situations. Our hotel reserves the right to charge the damage amount to your account in case of damage.
- In case of damage to the items in the room or in the hotel by the animal during the stay, the damage will be determined and the cost will be charged from the guest.